Occupancy In Buildings
Healthy buildings and healthy spaces are more important than ever before!
Understand How Your Building is Utilized Based On Occupancy
Install wireless LoRaWAN-based occupancy sensors that report if the room is occupied or not in real-time, and also measure temperature and humidity.
- Get analyses and reports on when and how occupants utilize certain rooms or areas of a building can help to reach energy efficiency targets.
- The platform enables effective workplace and energy utilization by sending alarms for the air conditioner left open in unoccupied rooms or for the management of meeting rooms.
The Easiest Way to Keep Track of How Many People Are in Your Rooms
Install a LoRaWAN-based AI-enabled People Counting sensor that counts the number of people in the room. The device doesn't transmit any videos, the LoRaWAN® narrow bandwidth transmits data with no personally identifiable information involved 100% guaranteeing privacy protection at source.
- Track how many people are in the room in real-time, get analyses based on time, day, or a specific event and how many people use the zone. Understand most and least used areas.
- Analyze how many people are in the different rooms on the 3D floor plan and get the whole picture in a sight. Optimize your ventilation strategies based on this data.
- Receive alarms if the number of people exceeds the desired threshold for specific rooms.
Have a look at the sensors we use for these applications
Tektelic Smart Room Sensor
Measured Parameters: Occupancy, Temperature, Humidity
3D ToF People Counting Sensor
Measured Parameters: Number of People(In and Out)